Privacy and data protection policy
We ensure compliance with all provisions of this law to guarantee an optimal level of protection for the personal information we process.
Please note that while cookies can be used for advertising/targeting purposes, they are primarily used to improve website performance in the visitor’s browser, providing them with a better browsing experience.
Designated Data Protection Officer
Isabel Lapointe, presidente – Cosmecor assumes responsibility for data protection and ensures the implementation of and compliance with procedures and principles pertaining to the confidentiality and security of personal information.
Collection and use of personal information
Our organization collects only the personal information that is necessary to fulfill its objectives. Personal information we collect may include:
- Full name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Mailing address
- Payment information
- Other relevant information, according to company needs
How your information is used
The information we have collected will be used for :
- Company contact form
- Customer account creation (if applicable)
- Online purchasing and order management (if applicable)
- Quote creation
Security of your personal information
- We collect your information confidentially, and use it only for the purposes for which it was collected, unless you provide your consent.
- This information will be retained for as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We are then responsible for destroying any personal information collected from our customers.
- Personal information must not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties, whether inside or outside our company, without the explicit consent of the person concerned. We will ensure that third parties who receive personal information comply with appropriate confidentiality practices and use such information solely for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- We endeavor to collect personal information directly from the individuals concerned, unless they have expressly consented to us obtaining it from an alternative source.
- Appropriate security measures are employed to protect personal information from unauthorized access.
- Any breach of confidentiality or circumstances likely to compromise the security of personal information must be reported immediately to coordination and to management.
Your rights concerning our policy
According to applicable law, you have: a right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data; receive a copy of your personal data; restrict access or object to the active processing of your data; ask us to share your personal data with another entity; withdraw any consent you have provided to us to process your data. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at the following email address: [email protected]. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that if you do not authorize us to collect or process the required personal information or if you withdraw consent to its processing for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information has been collected.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal information, we encourage you to contact us.